Yard signs are small advertising placards and campaign contribution tools that can be temporarily placed on private property in Midland to express the support for particular candidate(s), or political position(s), by the property or business owner.
They help build name recognition and issue awareness ahead of local, state or national elections.
The Midland County Democratic Party has been provided campaign yard signs by:
- Presidential candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden
- Incumbent U.S. Senator Gary Peters
- Jerry Hilliard – U.S. Representative for Michigan's 4th congressional district
- Sarah Schulz – candidate for Michigan's 98th House District
- John Zang – candidate for Michigan's 99th House District
- Brandon Sims – Midland County Commissioner candidate, District 6
- Barbara Handley-Miller – Delta College Trustee
- Chief Justice Bridget Mary McCormack – candidate for Michigan Supreme Court
- Elizabeth Welch– candidate for Michigan Supreme Court
More signs from other candidates will be arriving everyday.
They are available for pick up at the MCDP/Sara Schultz campaign office located in the Washington Towne Center at:
Midland County Democratic Party Office
1534 Washington St.
Midland, MI 48640
Office hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 — 4 P.M.