State Senator Jim Stamas was elected to his first term in the Michigan Senate in November 2014, representing Alcona, Alpena, Arenac, Gladwin, Iosco, Midland, Montmorency, Oscoda, Otsego and Presque Isle counties.
Stamas has been elected to be the Assistant Majority Floor Leader for the 98th Legislature. He also has been selected to serve on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- General Government – Chair
- Economic Development and International Investment
- Health Policy
- Joint Committee on Administrative Rules – Chair
- Natural Resources
- Michigan Competitiveness – Vice Chair
- Legislative Council
- Library of Michigan Board of Trustees
Senator Stamas can be contacted by clicking HERE.
Senator Jim Stamas – Michigan's 36th Senate District
Senator Jim Stamas
P.O. Box 30036
Lansing, MI 48909-7536
Phone: (517) 373-7946 or toll free at (855) 347-8036
Fax: (517) 373-2678
Please include name, address, and phone number.